On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 16:31:10 -0400, sumer@cameraart.ca (Lionel F. Stevenson) wrote:


>My wife shot a video with a digital camera held vertical.

>How do I turn the frame so it's normal?

>I have Premiere and Quicktime Pro.


You can do it with the motion tool in Premiere, with

various options for size-reduction (with side bars),

to enlargement to fill the frame with image - but do

not expect high-quality results...