"Alexander Kahn" <> wrote in message



> I know teleconverters are popular for getting some extra zoom on a lens,

> but what about wide converters? I know these exist for compact still and

> video cameras, but what about for 35mm SLRs? I'd like to get a bit

> wider, but I'm not willing/able to buy a new lens? Is something like

> this out there? Thanks!


I have a very large collection of these for use on video cameras,

but these do not produce adequate results on lenses for 35mm

(and some cost upwards of $400...). Even on the far less critical

video cameras, most are not very sharp...


 David Ruether